Health and Safety
All of our handmade products are lamp shade only. This is not an electrical appliance but we advise you to liase with a professional electrician if you are wanting to suspend our products from your ceiling.
- Do not exceed a 60 watt bulb.
- Do not use the table light if directly plugged into the mains.
- Do not leave any of your electrical appliance on for an extensive period of time.
- Children need to always be supervised and not left to tamper with our products.
- All of the electrical accessories we supply are from independant suppliers. Then imagine is not responsible for any faults with those products.
- It is your responsibily and choice when adding any of the electri1cal accessories to our handmade products.
- As our items are handmade, some surfaces may be sharp to touch, please ensure you handle with caution during fitting and use.
- Please consult a qualified electrician before using any of our products.
- It is your responsibility to ensure our shades are used in a safe and satisfactory manor.
Then imagine is not responsible or liable in anyway for any damage or injury, in relation to any of our products, regardless of the above conditions. The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you.
- Restrict your access to the Site or part of it. If we grant you access to a restricted part of the Site we may withdraw permission at any time.
- Make changes to our Conditions from time to time. We will notify you of these changes of use by posting the revised versions of these Conditions on the Site. You can determine when we last changed these Condition.
- Protect our Intellectual Property rights in the Site, including all of the text, pictures, videos and other content made available on the Site. You acknowledge and agree that:
- All Copy Right, Trademarks and all other Intellectual Property rights which form part of the website shall remain at all times our property.
- All material contained on this website is only available for your personal use, excluding commercial use.
- You agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create any part of our website, including all intellectual property rights unless expressly preauthorised and permitted by us.
- If you in any way, whatsoever, breach these terms we reserve the right to claim damages against you, for your breach of our intellectual property rights and demand that you stop using the content taken from our Site immediately.
- In the first instance of a breach being found we will write to you asking you to cease and desist from using our intellectual property rights immediately, whilst also invoicing you £200 per image used plus legal fees of £150 plus VAT at the applicate rate.
- Should you continue your unauthorised use of our intellectual property after receiving a written warning and invoice, we reserve the right to seek an injunction against you to prevent further infringement and claim further damages and legal costs on the indemnity basis
Valid for 6 months from the date of purchase and cannot be redeemed after this date has passed.
These terms and conditions apply to discount codes and other promotional offers from Then imagine.
- Unless otherwise specified, promotional codes and/or discount offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Discount codes / promotional offers are only available online at Then Imagine
- Unless otherwise stated, offers do not apply to delivery charges. Please check relevant delivery terms and conditions.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount applied as part of the offer.
- Offers are not valid for the purchase of certain Then imagine products which will be detailed on the respective product pages.
- Then imagine reserves the right to decline to accept orders where, in our reasonable opinion, a promotion code or discount is invalid for the order being placed or is the subject of fraudulent activity.
- Then imagine reserves the right to change these terms and conditions or withdraw a promotion at any time without notice.
- Only codes issued by Then imagine on the Then imagine website are accepted. Discount codes obtained on discount code websites have not been created by Then imagine and are therefore not valid.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If your expected delivery date has passed and you are still without your delivery then please contact the customer services team immediately. We are unable to investigate any parcels after 28 working days.
Personalised / bespoke Products
Please note that personalised items or bespoke products are exempt from our standard returns policy. As these products are personalised to your specification, we are unable to accept returns unless the product is faulty or the personalisation does not match your original request. Please check and double check your personalisation request to avoid any errors.
Any changes to the personalisation products need to be requested within 1 day of ordering, ideally by calling our customer service team on 01225 401401 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org